SAHS membership offers our members the opportunity to broaden their horizons and belong to a community of like-minded individuals with interest in the field of Hypertension.
- Opportunity to attend CPD accredited meetings and webinars by opinion leaders in the field of Hypertension.
- Discount at the biennial SAHS Congress
- Obtain CPD-accredited educational material
- Obtain CPD points with Q&A material on our website
- Access to CVD updates, WHL (World Hypertension League) and International Society of Hypertension(ISH) Newsletters about updates and research in the field of Hypertension
- Notifications and summaries of the latest publications in the field of hypertension e.g. Hypertension Guidelines
- Be part of Patient Awareness Campaigns e.g. May Measurement Month & World Hypertension Day.
- Hypertension Fact Sheets and Patient Awareness material.
- Networking opportunities with peers, hypertension enthusiasts and develop your career as a leader in your field.
- SAHS members can register to become members of the International Society of Hypertension (ISH) and subscribe to the Journal of Hypertension at a reduced fee of $40/year (Terms & Conditions applies). Kindly take note: ISH Membership is subjected to approval.
- Specialist - R500
- Medical Practitioner - R400
- Other Practitioner - R300