The Southern African Hypertension Society (SAHS) is committed to the common interests of the members of the Society, being persons and organisations concerned with the study and treatment of hypertension.
SAHS membership offers our members the opportunity to broaden their horizons, have access to highest professional and ethical standards in clinical practice and research, expand networks, and belong to a community of like-minded individuals with interest in the field of Hypertension.
SAHS Annual Membership gives our members access to the following:
- Discount at SAHS biennial Congress
- Access to Educational Material:
- South African Hypertension Guidelines & Updates
- Hypertension Management Algorithm for Nurses
- Hypertension Management Algorithm for the Medical Practitioner
- International Hypertension Guidelines, Updates & Comments
- Latest publications in the field of hypertension
- CPD Accredited meetings in hypertension and related disease
- Healthcare Practitioners Educational Videos in Hypertension
- CVD updates & Newsletters in the field of Hypertension
- Patient Hypertension Information in 7 South African Languages
- Patient Hypertension Fact Sheet in 7 South African Languages
- Patient Hypertension Educational Videos
- Be part of May Measurement Month (MMM) - World’s Largest Hypertension Awareness Campaign
- Showcase research during SAHS biennial Congress and the NextGen Research Spring School for the young investigator
- Networking opportunities with other hypertension enthusiasts.
- Specialist - R500
- Medical Practitioner - R400
- Other Practitioner - R300
You will receive communication from firstname.lastname@example.org confirming your registration.
Pay membership fee via EFT into The Southern African Hypertension Society account:
Account Name: SAHS
Bank Name: ABSA
Branch Name: Menlyn Maine
Branch Code : 632 005
Account Number: 4050 9599 36
Payment Reference: Initial and Surname
Please submit proof of payment to email@example.com